Whether you’ve landed on this page because you’re about to embark on a journey of personal growth and development, or because you’ve already begun, congratulations!
Fortunately, you’ll find literally hundreds of extremely valuable resources, including everything from books and DVDs to self-growth programs and personal life coaching.
Unfortunately, deciding where to start can be a little daunting because there are so many excellent teachers. Doubtless you’ve already discovered as much if you’ve done any reading or research on topics such as self-development, self-growth, or self-improvement. Who are the master guides that can help you along the way? Let us introduce you to a few.
Contemporary Leaders in Personal Growth and Development
John Assaraf earns the honor of being first on this list because his success with vision boards is quite well known … and after all, that’s exactly what Make a Vision Board is all about!
Personal Growth and Development Authors
Listed below are some other excellent authors and teachers that may interest you. Beside each is a link to one of the author’s most highly recommended books. To see more, click that link, then on Amazon look right under the book title and click on the author’s name.
- Byron Katie – Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
- Brene Brown – The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- Anita Moorjani – Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing
- Pema Chodron – When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
- Deepak Chopra – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
- Bob Proctor – The ABCs of Success: The Essential Principles from America’s Greatest Prosperity Teacher (due out on June 9, 2015, available for pre-order now)
- Joe Vitale – The Secret Prayer: The Three-Step Formula for Attracting Miracles
Of course there are dozens more “masters” in the field, but that’s a good start. Hopefully the information above will help lead you to just the right book, DVD, course, or other self-help tool that will work best for you, wherever you happen to be on your life journey!